ExpressCard to PCIe adapter (PE4H)
ExpressCard External Graphics
This is an ExpressCard to PCIe kit (version 2.4a) that will allow a user to connect a PCIe desktop video card to your laptop to add high performance additional monitors to your laptop machine. The kit is along the lines of a DIY (Do it yourself) product and does require minor assembly. This kit is the least expensive option we found to add additional monitors to your laptop and still have high performance. This is truly the best Bang for your Buck!
With this unique kit, you have two options of sourcing power for PCIe video board. The first is through the AC/DC power connection on the board, that we provide here:
The second power option is an ATX power supply. ATX power supplies are used in desktop tower machines and are very easy to come by. The ATX power supply option is definitely an advantage when wanting to run a high powered video card that requires more than 75 Watts and needs the 6-pin PCIe adapter to acquire the additional power needed.
*Let us know of any suggestions of additional components you would like to see as options with this product.
- x16 PCIe board
- Mini HDMI (Type C) to Mini HDMI (Type C) 60cm (23.6 in) cable
- External 5V/12V power supply cable
- ATX Power Supply Power-On Switch
- ExpressCard Adapter
Power Supply Not Included
- ExpressCard slot on notebook
- Running Windows 7 or XP (Not compatible with Apple Computers)
- Power Supply (ATX or DC power units)
- PCIe Video Card (PCIe 1.0, 2.0, or 2.1)